Smartlipo TriPlex™ is the most advance laser-assisted liposuction system available. This unique technology safely delivers the best blend of three laser wavelengths for better fat removal and enhanced tissue tightening.
Five reasons to have your body contouring performed using Smartlipo TriPlex™`:
- Smartlipo is the #1 choice of physicians around the world
- It is less invasive. As a minimally invasive procedure; Smartlipo does not carry the risks and expense associated with more invasive surgery.
- It is safer. As the only laser assisted lipolysis with intelligent delivery systems; Smartlipo is built with safety and consistency in mind.
- It is effective. Smartlipo is supported by eight years of clinical studies.
- It is the most trusted. Smartlipo is the most widely accepted and clinically studied laser-assisted lipolysis system available today. With a 94% patient approval rate, it inspires great confidence.
How does Smartlipo TriPlex™ work?
This laser-assisted lipolysis procedure is performed using a small cannula (or tube) about the size of the tip of a toothpick, which is inserted under the skin. The SmartLipo Triplex ™ laser delivers energy directly to the fat cells through the fiber optic cannula, causing them to rupture. The liquefied fat is then gently suctioned out. New collagen is produced by heating the dermis, resulting in tissue (skin) tightening. The three laser wavelengths contained in Smartlipo TriPlex™ allow Dr. Suess to customize treatment based on the nature of your concerns. Deeper fat can be suctioned out and the body can be contoured in multiple areas. Smartlipo TriPlex™ can produce a high definition sculpted look by defining waistlines in women and abdominal muscles in men (six pack).
Smartlipo TriPlex™ is a minimally invasive procedure which requires local anesthesia and sedation. Some bruising and swelling will occur, but you’ll be able to return to doing activities within a few days.
The best candidates for Smartlipo Triplex™ are women and men who are not significantly overweight, but have accumulated fat deposits in specific areas –such as “love handles”, “saddle bags” , flabby upper arms, and excess neck fat or fat on the lower torso. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Suess can provide you with the best information.
Call Dr. Suess at 415-67-1791 in San Francisco or 925-280-9700 in Walnut Creek. You may also email to email@example.com. A complimentary consultation can be scheduled and an informational brochure will be sent to you.